Courtenay Kia Credit Centre
Credit problems? Have you been turned down for a car loan?
We can help get you approved for a car loan regardless of your credit history.
At Courtenay Kia we have experience getting people approved:
- Write Offs and Closed Accounts
- No Credit
- History of Bad Credit
- Multiple Collections
- Consumer Proposal
- Previous Bankruptcy
- New to Canada with No Credit
- Previous Repossession
- Student Loans in Arrears
- Missed Credit Card and Loan Payments
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to be approved for a car loan?
The two most basic requirements are the confirmation of identity and income, i.e. valid identification and employment details.
2. Will I need a co-signor?
At times our lenders will ask for a co-signor if they see gaps in affordability or credit. However, we exhaust all avenues before suggesting a co-signor.
3. Can I get approved if I have filed a bankruptcy or consumer proposal?
Absolutely! Our network of lenders includes several that help people get reliable vehicles and begin rebuilding their credit while they are still completing their payments to their Trustee.
4. Can I finance a vehicle without any previous credit experience?
Absolutely! We offer low rate financing to people with no previous credit history.
5. Can I get approved after I've already been turned down at my own bank?
Absolutely! We specialize in every type of credit situation and help our customers to rebuild their credit and get reliable vehicles.
Please fill out the secure credit application below.
Courtenay Kia is located in Courtenay, British Columbia and also serves Comox, Campbell River, Parksville, Nanaimo, Duncan, Victoria, Qualicum Beach, Port Hardy, Gold River and surrounding areas.